Thursday, May 24, 2007

Top 10 things I miss...

So here it goes.. the top 10 of things I miss:

1. Mum's cooking
2. Roti Pisang Cheese @ Ayob
3. Nasi Lemak @ my mum's house
4. Nasi Beriani @ Durian Daun
5. Nasi Goreng + Telur @ Nyonya Suan
6. Tosai Masala @ that aunty's shop... forgot the name
7. Cendol @ Nyonya Suan
8. Roti Bakar @ the shop opposite nyonya suan
9. Char Kuew Tiow + pork fat @ the opposite of old capitol
10. Maggi Goreng @ 3 Ros AKA gigolos
11. Pratha + dhall @ Bonani
12. Butter Cheese Naan @ Pak Pandir

Hmmm the list goes on... oh and i nearly forgot I also miss my "ahem-ahem", family, niece, friends, church ... and etc. etc... :D

Cheers...

4 comments:

joona said...

kelakar la you... in your blog title you said top 10... but in your list you put 12 items!

Joygerm said...

aiya... too many to list down ler... haha

Anonymous said...

he can read but he can't count... all that years of education for nought... and you should take something for your cough "ahem-ahem" too

Joygerm said...

yea... gave back my maths to the lecturers.... ;)... and the cure for the ahem ahem is back home...