Saturday, July 14, 2007

Books...

Since there's quite a lot of free time during the weekends I caught up with one of my favorite past times... reading... bought quite a number of books that I actually have to SHIP it back to Malaysia... weighs about 15kg... would definitely have exceeded my baggage... (by the way I check in my luggage at 24kg... :P...)

Anywhere here's the list of reading materials I purchased:

1. Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
2. Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
3. Season in Hell - Jack Higgins
4. Force 10 - Alistair McLean
5. Vulcan 607 - Rowland White
6. Rough Guide to England... (very important book!)
7. AA Pocket Guide: England
8. The Illustrated Home Recording Handbook
9. Sound on Sound (Music Production Mag...)
10. Computer Music: Beginner's guide
11. Linux in a Nutshell
12. Linux Pocket Guide
13. Rainstorm - Forgot author's name
14. Grand Designs (home design mag...)
15. Ideal Home (home design mag...)

... and a Noah's Ark book for my niece!... :D

Might be other books/mags that I didn't list down... left the box at my office... haha... anyway it's been fun catching up with reading... but I still rate Tom Clancey as one of my favorite authors... clear, articulate and detailed writing... based on a lot of facts rather than fiction... ;)...

Stay tuned on my next update about... dogs...

Cheers...


Edited 16/7:
Rainstorm is actually Steel Rain by Tom Neale... :P
Additional book was Storm Warning by Jack Higgins

No comments: