Monday, October 15, 2007

Custom Drumz in Malaysia...

In my previous post early this year I wrote about one of the bands that I have been a part of, anyway got some updates that Mark Ruffin is now a distributor for custom made drums by Billy Blast over this part of the world. Check out Billy Blast Website.

The only one's that I've tried out was the minikit and the Blaster Triggers. Left the band before he brought in the cocktail set... anyway I find the new designs that is incorporated in the drums are pretty cool. I especially would wanna checkout the "cocktail" set and the Blastech acoustic/electric drums (if they're bringing in...).

Anyway it's all happening in Melaka,

Date: 11th November 2007
Time: 3PM onwards
PLace: My Rock and Roll Blues Cafe

A poster to go along with it:

Grand Opening Of Billy Blast Showroom


If you need directions to get over there you can drop me a line... might go over and check it out myself!

No comments: