Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is part of me...

Got this pic over in my facebook... was pretty funny and I think it describes part of me...


Was talking over some stuff with Michelle the other day and she says I always kamikaze... I told her I'm a "calculated kamikaze"... she said I'm coming out with my own terms again...
Funny thing is I think as I get older, the more I take on this risks (calculated risks in my mind!)... whether it's in a relationship, work, music, financial matters, etc. etc. once I've decided to take the risk, there's no looking back, hit it head on and face whatever music that comes next... sometimes it ends up in tears, sometimes in joy, many times in utter embarassment... but I guess that is how I learn and grow... or it's juz an insanity streak... and that's how I irritate my bosses, colleagues, friends, parents... dogs... cats... mosquitoes... ants... whatever... u get the drift...
Cheers...
p/s: for those who are above 21... pls register yourselves as voters... goshhh pls grow up!

No comments: