Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MY NIECE!

PROMOTION: My niece has a blog!!... check out s U n S H i N E

She's real cute and I use to babysit her, putting her to bed, feeding her etc... etc... EXCEPT BATHING and CHANGING DIAPERS :P...

One of my earliest pics of Le Anne

She's small enough to fit into the basin :P


Used to put her in the basket and "fly" her around


She was always fascinated with the phone


Leanne having fun... running around in the house

Leanne with one of her favourite fruits


Leanne and her camera face... ;)
p/s: 9/6/07 - edited spelling mistake... :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You R a great Uncle! Click on my name and it will link you to her blog.

joona said...

awwww... she's so cute! and you sound like a VERY proud uncle! =)

oh, and i found a spelling mistake in your post. can you spot it? hehe. =P

Joygerm said...

aiya my engrish now powderful enuff ler... can't spot the mistake either... it must be everywhere... hahaha

rachellmc said...

Ur niece is so cute! Hahaha... I like her pic when she's eating the banana and her camera face. Ya, I can spot the mistake too. I guess it should be the same one as JooNa. A hint: You even CAPs the word :)

Joygerm said...

Ermmm still kenot find ler... :P