Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sidetrack: I'm Chili Oil Boy

Just a sidetrack from Whirlwind: Part 2, I'm going back today!... wooohooooo. Anyway one person that I think would miss me (or actually more of the business she's getting) is this aunty who owns a small restaurent over here in Hayling Island. We usually bungkus food from her place and bring back. So most of the time we Malaysians will request some superhot stuff (they actually have cili padi)and I'll also ask for the "chili oil" (like the ones u get in some nyonya restaurents)... so on the last day I tapau from her she gave me the name chili oil boy... hope that name doesn't stick with my colleagues... :P

Another time when I went over there... just bought a muffin... she told me in cantonese not to eat if not get fatter... I was like... duhhh... spoilt my appetite oni... :P

All rights... anyway looking forward to get back... meet up with u guys... have some nasi lemak, roti canai, nasi beriani, tosai, etc, etc... and all will be back to normal... haha

No comments: