Monday, August 20, 2007

Conversation with my niece (Part 2)

We were going to church, so since she's the sleepy head and wakes up late, I went later to church coz have to wait for my mum to get her ready... in the car while i was driving....

Mum: Leanne today we go church ok...
Leanne: Go what church?
Mum: Go mama's church... can see Gabrielle, Raphael, Celine...
Leanne: Go different church!
Mum: What church you want to go?
Leanne: Go "meng" church...
Mum: where got "meng" church?
Leanne: Got... at ikano...
Mum: Got who there?
leanne: Daisy duck... mickey mouse... goofy (and she rants the name one by one...)

Tat was really funny... but anyway she enjoyed her time at the kid's church... getting all the jelly and stuff... she was able to remember the bible characters too... For a 2 year old I think she talks really a lot... those who know my family I think would know she follows after who... :D

Cheers...!

No comments: