Monday, May 26, 2008

My Ride...

Rather than allowing me to trash the BMW's and Audi's in the company's pool of cars they decided to hire a car for my own use for this trip... and they got me a.... *jeng, jeng, jeng*.... a Kia. I guess my ride 'turun pangkat' with me as a Malaysian 'bangla' in the UK :p... kekeke.


Kia Ceed Front view

Anyway it's not such a bad car... it's just that over here in the UK it's held in the same breath as Proton, Hyundai... which doesn't bode well for this brand.... and after driving this car for a month plus... all i can say is... I miss my Latio...

Rear View

Anyway I'm driving a Kia Ceed (pronounced as 'seed'), it's a 1.6 liter engine car, hatchback style and the version I'm driving supposed to be the high end version (minus the bodykit)... but there's no GPS, no reverse sensor, and a radio reception that mainly gets u noise. ON the plus side it has a USB and Ipod connector, quite spacious and I like the controls on the steering. I'm not sure whether it's the same as the Kia Rio over in Malaysia...

Dashboard

I was surprised that the pick-up was a little sluggish as based on specs it has a higher hp compared to my latio. But I think this can be attributed to the extra kerb weight on the Kia... which is fully 140kg heavier!.

Pretty happy to move about in this car... but I would take my latio anytime! :)

No comments: