Monday, January 22, 2007

First Post



Yups here I am setting up an online home. I guess this is one of the ways to keep relatives and friends updated since I'm moving away from Melaka. Why a blog? coz relatives are important, friends are important. Being sort of "alone" in Seremban, reminded me again the beauty of friendship, to care for and being cared for. (sounds corny yea? hahaha)... anyway anyone can leave their comments on the blog or juz simply email me... ;)

Was feeling feverish since last night, was tempted to get an MC and juz skip work, but well here am I in Seremban, on my notebook, thinking what to write on this blog... haha... nothing much to do since I started here... juz waiting for my training to start end of this month...

Anyway, watch out this space... more to come... (depending on the mood)... haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I accidentally dropped by.... quite unlucky. :p
You are working in Seremban now?
Employees... always have the temptation to take MC. haha~~~

Will check out your online home when I'm insane. haha~~

Take care of yourself...

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeka... how to contact you? u don't seem online nowadays... nice to hear from u...