Monday, January 29, 2007

Slacker...

Arrived in UK about 745am local time, now body trying to adjust to the change in time. (Malaysia 8 hours ahead). Weather quite cold, about 4-5C. Reached the room and guess what i found out??. I didn't bring the cable to transfer my photos from the camera to the PC!!... argghhhh and to top it all, my camera is getting haywire, lots of purple lines appearing and the images get super distorted. Arggghhhh so sorry guys the first post from UK is without any pics. :(. So I'm gonna start a fund soon entitled: Help Ben to get a new Digital Camera. Any donors??

Fighting to keep awake at the moment. Dun wanna slp coz forcing myself to adjust haha. Anyway that's all for not at the moment ppl. I'll try to get some photos on my camera phone. 1MP only... :((. Cheerios and God bless... and I miss u ppl back home.

No comments: