Thursday, January 25, 2007

Goin BACK... and to the UK

Wooohoooo... my boss allowed me to have the Friday off to pack and go!.... Will be leaving for the UK this Sat. 11:55pm. Will be there till the 15th Feb, hopefully will be back in time for CNY eve reunion and celebration. Heard that it's freezing cold there at the moment abt 0C and started snowing over there yesterday. Have to get some winter clothing tomorrow or else I'll be freezing myself up over there, hahaha.

Basically would be based in Havant (pronounced "Heaven"). It is here:

The funny thing is when ppl ask where will I be and when I say Havant their eyes will juz go wide... hahaha... so I pronounced it as HA VANT (read it like the malay baku language.. hahahaha). Supposed to be there for training for a total of about 6 to 9 months but I think the duration would be cut really, really much shorter. Looking forward to experience winter but with my running nose I think I'll experience "banjir" in UK...

Anyway hope to catch up with you peeps when I'm back during the CNY. I really really hope I won't be putting on weight when I'm there... (i know some will say fat hopes)... =P.... Ciaos...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so full of @#$#% lah you. Hahahah. Have a safe and fun trip to UK. You're going to love it.

Anonymous said...

Yahahaha of course la... gonna meet with the "old gang" there... will keep u updated... Melbourne should be nice at this time...

Anonymous said...

Cool! Have chance to go training in UK.....
It looks like your company provides good opportunity uh? haha~~
Enjoy your trip!!