Monday, June 23, 2008

It's too late to apologize...

Sorry for the lack of updates... :P (macam la this blog popular... :P) I think my niece's blog gets more hits than mine.. and hers is restricted... :P... anyway who wanna read abt a plain, boring engineer... hahaha...

Anyway have been on a training course in KL for a week... stayed in Concorde Hotel... upgraded to Deluxe room coz the rooms were not ready when I checked in at 3pm!... I like the location of the Hotel... Hard Rock Cafe is just beside it if you wanna go for something expensive and at the back lane of the hotel you can get really cheap food fares for RM4 - RM5...

WHAT??? RM4 and RM5 in KLCC area??.... yea... I think it's the cheapest place to eat around KLCC... ;)... there's Malay, Chinese, Indian and mamak food... it doesn't look really clean and it's pretty cramped... but hei even some mat salleh's eat there and there's no complains... :P...

It just beat's the heck out of me to find out ppl willing to pay to eat in KLCC

1. RM18 for Nasi Lemak????
2. RM9 for an EXTREMELY small portion of Char Kueh Tiow???
3. RM20 for chicken pot pie????

and the best part... LINING UP to eat at these places?????.... (oh yea I was part of it when I was there... :P, under the training company's expenses... :P)

Indulge in all you can!... I'm very happy with food in MELAKA!!!! wooohoooo

No comments: