Monday, September 22, 2008

Back on the field...

I'm finally back on the football field... :p... if u have felt some tremors in Ujong Pasir recently at about 7pm every sunday... you might know where's the source... haha

I love football... but I haven't been playing due to my travels... and also partly due to some injuries... both my ankle are VERY prone to get twisted... since young. And about 3 years back, was badly injured till I was on crutches for about a month. Went for X-rays and all... they keep saying there's something strange on the bone but can't confirm whether it was a crack or not.

Anyway I got meself new boots!... woohoo... got an Adidas Predator Absolion Wide Fit.... for abt RM200 at Al-Ikhsan. Got a Wide Fit coz right now I have to use some canggih adjustable ankle guard to play.

So, anyone interested in footie?... Sunday... 630pm... c u there...!

My new boots...

No comments: