Friday, October 24, 2008

Team Building @ PD

I came back in one piece... but in the words of Michelle, I looked so beaten up. I could hardly lift my arms for 2 days... both swollen... but IT WAS FUN! It was 2 days of pure physical exertion and came back totally wasted. From archery, climbing ropes, sliding through muds, mud crawl, etc, etc... and the last day, canoeing for 6.6KM!...

I can say the activities wasn't tailored for short, heavy guys. After the first day my arms and legs were already literally like jelly. The company hasn't release the photos yet but there's just some photos from my friends camera... and the aftermath!...

Our rooms...

Just clowning around... the lectures was too boring... :P

It's not what it looks like!...

With colleagues...

I'm not singing... just a presentation...



The aftermath...
Hopefully can get the pics from the official company photographs soon... on the last 2 photos... there was a skin layer that that build up on the wound... so I had to cut it out and dress the wound again!... I'ma home made Nip/Tuck!... :P

4 comments:

rachellmc said...

yuck! gross! u gave me a shock! yuck yuck yuck.. how did u get that? canoeing?

Joygerm said...

kaka not canoeing... it was an activity where u have to pull a rope across the trees and u have to go across it without touching the ground... I thought I can slide all the way through... (watched too much action movies... :P)... the the rope burned through my skin... :P.. lesson well learnt... haha

joona said...

your blog needs a disclaimer or warning statement to warn people on the level of grossness! I too got a shock! But i guess that's the respond you wanted from your readers eh? hahahaha

Joygerm said...

keke... seriously I didn't intend it to be a shock... much apologies!