Thursday, April 10, 2008

elkna...

I've always had problem with my ankle, the right one especially, that's why i've stopped playing football. Since I was a kid whenever I climb a hill or something it would easily get twisted. I injured it again 3 times while playing football, once it was so bad that I was on crutches for abt 2 weeks and had to go for x-ray and stuff.

Anyway... since it was snowing, this jakun chinaman decided to play. When the rest of the mat salleh's stayed indoors. So yups slipped and fell and the pain was excruciating. Could hardly walk the next day and was allowed to part at the visitors parking place right at the entrance because I tempang. haha. Anyway after a day it started swelling and bruising:

My Foot!



My Foot 2!!!!

Thanks to your prayers... I know some of you decided to laugh first!!... the swelling has subsided a little and I'm walking with much less limp although the pain is still there... so Thank God for the quick recovery... hopefully in time to be able to drive up to liverpool to catch the Champions League 1st leg match against Chelsea!!!! wooohoooo... that if my boss allows it... I'm so swamped with work.... :((

No comments: