Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's not April Showers...

It's April snow... was pretty much surprised when the weather was forecasted... never thought it would snow in April... but woke up on sunday morning and was very surprised at the amount of snow... at first it started like these:...
The beginning: Droplets of snow...

So was washing up, went out for breakfast and was contemplating whether to drive to church... until I saw this:

Heavy snow falling....

Yups didn't had the confidence to drive in heavy snow, although I did see some cars leaving and heading out, so decided to just wait around and see snow fall... :D... so once the snow started tailing off... it's play time! So next few pics will show the snow 'jakun'... haha

Snow eating Jakun... Snow covered sign boards...

Frosty flowers...

Stairway of ice...

In pain...


The above picture of me smiling... I was actually in pain... I twisted my ankle. Was walking through snow and didn't realize there's a huge hole... so my right leg fell into it and twisted... really lost count the number of times I twisted my right ankle... seems loose already... :P... Anyway like a hero... just trudge along and took some pictures... I wanted to walk along the coast and hopefully can get some good pictures... but it started to swell so just headed back to the hotel...

Winter Wonderland...


live 'snowman'...

All right's pls pray my ankle would heal quickly... thanks... cheers...

No comments: